Man Threatening Donald Trump Over Phone, Charged

Postado Outubro 26, 2017

A MI man has been charged with threatening to assassinate President Donald Trump, allegedly saying he would blow his "white brains out" in a series of rants to federal agents.

James Anthony Jackson, who has apparent ties to Grand Rapids, is named in a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Detroit.

It appeared Jackson was masking his real number, according to the agent.

"The profanity-laced calls included this statement: ". "I am going to blow white brains out the f*** out his mother f***ing head, now b****, f*** you white mother f***er, ya'll started this s***, f*** with my God damn phone b****".

According to a criminal complaint unsealed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Detroit, the accused is James Anthony Jackson, a professional truck driver who in the previous year has threatened Trump, his relatives and a woman he met online.

The first "nuisance" call from Jackson came September 17, the special agent said.

On Oct. 18, Jackson made more phone calls to the Secret Service field office in Detroit, the agent wrote. The Secret Service obtained records from T-Mobile that led to the James Jackson Profit Group LLC, which was connected with the address of a Grand Rapids outreach organization that Jackson was last reported at on October 6, asking about mail services. It is not clear from court records if he has been arrested. Court records cited by the newspaper showed the address was for an outreach group that Jackson visited on October 6.

Court records did not provide his age but said he was born in 1984. Lariviere said the owner of that number said she met Jackson Oct. 18 on an online meeting application. No hometown, attorney or court dates were recorded.

"Jamie began to harass and threaten her via the cellular number 616-xxx-xx88". According to the Secret Service, "Jamie" threatened to "cut off her head and parade it in front of the White House for Trump".

On Oct. 20, a U.S. Secret Service agent spoke with Jackson's uncle, who stated that "neither he nor his family has spoken with Jackson over a year".

Jackson made several calls that escalated in threatening behavior, according to the complaint. Jackson had cursed and threatened relatives, the uncle said.