Firefighters remove man's head from microwave after YouTube prank goes wrong

Postado Dezembro 08, 2017

He added: "Taking the microwave apart was tricky, because a lot of it was welded".

Despite that fact that no one has laughed at an internet prank video since 2011, YouTubers continue to push the limits in the hunt for hot comedy content, such as this goober, who cemented his fucking head into a microwave.

"As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured", Watch Commander Shuan Dakin, officer in charge of the crew who responded, said.

In a video released on his YouTube channel it shows the prankster putting his head in a plastic bag then inside a microwave before having seven bags of Polyfilla poured inside.

His friends managed to break enough concrete away to allow him to breathe but after spending an hour trying to free him, they called an ambulance, whose crew requested assistance from the fire service.

To the relief of the confined youngster, the firefighters managed to remove a large chunk of the Polyfilla using a screwdriver, but only after carefully working through the cement close to the man's head.

"The oven was being used as a mould, and wasn't plugged in. The mixture quickly set hard and, by the time we were called, they'd already been trying to free him for an hour and a half". But we had to be extremely careful with the screwdriver, working so closely to his head.

After the man was rescued, the group involved in the stunt were very apologetic.

In this case also, the fire department team after many unsuccessful attempts to save the man sought help from their technical rescue team which helped them rescue the man with minor injuries.

"This was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need", he said.