Woman Accuses Actor Corey Feldman Of Sexual Battery

Postado Janeiro 12, 2018

Officer Sal Ramirez from the LAPD told Radar Online: "We did have somebody file sexual battery report on Monday, and they named Corey Feldman as the suspect".

A representative for the actor told Fox News: "Corey vehemently denies these egregious accusations".

Actor Corey Feldman is under investigation for sexual battery, TMZ has reported. While the Santa Barbara Police Department did confirm audio tapes of a 1993 police interview in which Feldman named specific men he says molested him, police also say they can not investigate his claims due to the expired statute of limitations.

He was named as a national ambassador to CHILD USA last month.

Recently, Feldman invited actor Terry Crews, who has shared his own sexual assault accusations, to help him fight against sexual assault in Hollywood.

"I thought about [reaching out to Terry], but I've been pretty overwhelmed with everything that I'm doing, but here's an open invitation", Feldman told E! I'm willing to work with anybody.

Feldman is also working to raise US$10 million to make a film about the alleged abuse he and others suffered as child stars.

Forty-six-year-old Feldman has previously spoken out about child molesters in Hollywood and has set about on a mission to "out" paedophiles in the industry.

"Parents should be shaking", he added. Feldman confirmed that he's turned down many opportunities for his son, who is 13.